Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Return & Refund Policy - Updated 2022-06-01
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Helm London, that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organisation or person that signs up to use the Helm London Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Helm London and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Helm London as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: Helm London’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.helmlondon.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Helm London to use the Services.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Helm London. We love the fact that you like to buy the stuff we craft. We want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at Helm London. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at Helm London, you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy.
If there’s something wrong with the you bought, or if you are not happy with it, you have 1 month to reach out to us to ensure we issue a refund and receive your order back.
If you would like to return a product, please ensure that you reach out to us first, with any accompanying order numbers, and reasons for return. We will then ensure we make the returns process for you as easy as possible.
We carry out thorough quality check before processing the ordered item. We take utmost care while packing the product. At the same time we ensure that the packing is good such that the items won’t get damaged during transit. Please note that Helm London is not liable for damages that are caused to the items during transit or transportation, and we therefore replace your item immediately, and claim from our logistics partner on your behalf.
We will revise your returned product as soon as we receive it and if it follows the guidelines addressed above, we will proceed to issue a refund of your purchase, or replace your item like for like. In the event of a refund, it will take a couple of days to process but you will be notified when you receive your money.
Helm London is not responsible for return shipping costs, unless a damaged item is received. We will work with you on this during the returns process, and will provide different ways to return your item.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can request we delete your Helm London account, with immediate effect.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org